Cell phones have undoubtedly become one of the basic necessities a person should have. One can still think of living a day without TV and other gadgets but not having your cell phone around sends a shiver down the spine. The fear of losing one’s phone is so prominent that even Psychology has given a name it- nomophobia! But if you do lose your phone, you need not worry. You can track its location for free using apps like mSpy. These apps are the biggest boon to people who suffer from nomophobia.
Discover how different apps can assist you in getting back the phone that belongs to you.
iCloud enables you to track your iPhone for free by following some simple steps:
- You have to simply login your Apple id and password in the iCloud.
- Search for “Find my iPhone” icon and click on it.
- A large interactive map will pop up which will highlight the locations of all your Apple devices.
- Clicking on the icon “Devices” appearing at the top of the screen will display all your Apple devices. Select the one you want and track a cell phone location for free within a fraction of seconds.
The mSpy application, available at www.mspy.com, is capable of tracking any lost smartphone, whether it’s Android or your premium iPhone. It offers a free trial version which is then replaced by subscriptions.
- Download the mSpy app on your device and choose a plan which best suits your needs.
- This will enable you to access companies control panel detail which is directly linked with the phone you are spying.
- The favorable part of mSpy is that after installation, it doesn’t reflect any notification or a pop-up message on the lost phone. Thus, the user will never get to know that he is being monitored.
- You will get each and every minute detail of the activity being done on your phone. Further, GPS tracking will guide you with the exact location of the user.
Android Device Manager
Android users can easily track a cell phone location for free in case of theft or lost using Android Device Manager, a built-in tool in Google Android Devices, and a Google account. Just navigate Google Settings option, click on the security tab, and you will find these two options: “Remotely locate this device” and “Allow remote lock and erase”. Keep them turned on. Keep the “location access” on, too. Now in case if you lose your phone, just follow these steps:
- Access the Android Device Manager app on any Android phone.
- After signing into your Google account, just swipe the screen, and at the bottom of it, you will get access to your devices.
- Select the device you want to locate, and soon a map will appear revealing the location of the tracked device.
Tracking a lost phone has never been easier. There are many apps that will take you through the steps to detect the lost phone. You can choose the one which sounds most effective.