Whatsapp: WhatsApp is one of the famous android application for chatting and calling. The WhatsApp application is compatible with almost all the platforms available for smartphone devices and it is now even available for PC.
Bluestacks: BlueStack is one of the famous ways, but downloading WhatsApp by the BlueStack software leads to issues related to the RAM of your personal computer. BlueStack occupies too much RAM compare to YouWave Modulator.
YouWave : YouWave is a free program as well. It gets easily installed in barely 2 or 3 minutes without any error and doesn’t even occupies too much RAM.
How to Install WhatsApp using YouWave Modulator?
- As soon as you will click on YouWave and the home screen will open and you will see many options on the top most corner of the screen which includes file view and help. Click on the view option and select online content. After clicking on the online content you will see the heading app store and online app.
- Beneath the online app heading there will the icon of WhatsApp. Just click on that icon and the WhatsApp app will be installed on your PC or Laptops.
Now the question arises,
How to Run the WhatsApp Application?
- Come back to the home screen of YouWave and on the top right corner you will see an icon having certain square boxes. Click on it and all the installed application on your PC or Laptops can be seen.
- Click on WhatsApp icon. It will ask you to enter your country code and mobile number. Then they will send you a verification code. But since we are using WhatsApp on PC if you don’t receive any verification message, click on the ‘call me’ button. On call you will get the verification message listen carefully and fill it.
- After the number is verified you will be asked to make an account and add name and profile picture which is optional. Now manually you have to save contact as the automatic updating of contacts is only possible on smart phone devices. After manually saving your contacts, your WhatsApp is all set and you can communicate with people in your contact list.
WhatsApp functionality doesn’t differ. It works exactly like it works on the smart phone devices. The same Exchange of voice messages, audio, videos and updating the Love Whatsapp Status for the special ones. On the PC the mouse acts as the finger to perform tasks.
So what are you waiting for? Download YouWave and WhatsApp and enjoy.
1. If the RAM extends, can we use it on the Upcoming Smartphone devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S7, Xperia Z5 or LG G5 using the software.
Answer : No, They will run like a normal Whatsapp device so functioning of Whatsapp via two numbers will not be possible. It is only viable for the desktop or laptop, if you are willing to put another number on Whatsapp.